How to share Microsoft Office 365 Subscription in home and business
Did you know that you can share your Microsoft Office 365 subscription with up to four people at your home and
It’s a great feeling when you share your stuff with your family and friends because sharing is caring. Microsoft lets you care for your loved ones by letting you share your Microsoft Office 365 Home subscription. If you want to share your Microsoft Office 365 Home with your family, you have to make sure first that you own Microsoft Office 365 Home subscription instead of Microsoft Office 365 Personal or Microsoft Office 365 University. If you don’t own Office 365 Home, you won’t be able to share it with others.
You can give access to your subscription through these simple steps:
- Open Microsoft page and sign in to your account.
- Click on your Account.
- Go to option hare Office 365 and click.
- Select hare your subscription benefits’. If you don’t have access to the option, this is because you don’t own Microsoft Office 365 Home.
- Now select dd User from sharing your subscription benefits.
- Finally, select how to invite your friends or family for a subscription. You can send your invite via email or through facebook.
- Copy the link of your subscription and send it to the member through email or any other source.
- You can also share a link with many people at a single time. Send every member their subscription link.
- People whom you share your link with having to sign in with their Microsoft account and open the link. A user will further download the product.
A question will always pop up in your mind while sharing your subscription with others, what will you get in reward. If you share your Microsoft Office subscription with your family you will get following benefits:
- 1 TB storage of Onedrive
- 60 minutes on Skype, this can be used to call on the phone for up to six countries.
Precautions are necessary for everything you do. Microsoft makes your safety and warns you before sharing your subscription with others. While sharing your subscription you make sure that you discuss the installation with everyone before. If you feel that other users are doing unnecessary installations you can manage that as well. You have control over
installations and use of the products.
Following are the steps through which you can have access to manage people and their activities:
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
- Open My Microsoft Account.
- Go to hare Office 365 page.
- Click manage People.
- Manage and control the activities of users.
Here you have access to all the installations made by the other users. If you find someone is misusing your products you can uninstall the product from their computer or other sources. You can also deactivate them.
If you deactivate someone from using you Microsoft Office 365 Home they will automatically lose access to other benefits given to them.